Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony RX100II, Nauticam RX100II and Nauticam CMC-1 for sale

Started by mommadoc1 ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony RX100II, Nauticam RX100II and Nauticam CMC-1 for sale

22 posts
  1. I would like to sell this equipment which is in very good condition. I have used it only on one dive vacation.

    Serious offers only.

    Sheri

  2. Interested in the cmc 1, could u send a few pics of it?

     

    Skickat från min VTR-L29 via Tapatalk

  3. Here are some images.

    post-72346-0-02115900-1521037159_thumb.jpg

    post-72346-0-25374400-1521037164_thumb.jpg

    post-72346-0-09639800-1521037169_thumb.jpg

    post-72346-0-83446800-1521037174_thumb.jpg

    post-72346-0-75418600-1521037180_thumb.jpg

  4. Pricing is as follows:

    $200 for Lend and

    $125 for the adapter

    plus shipping

  5. what's the price of the set? also judging by the prices i assume you are in the States, do you ship to Europe? also can you send some photos of the housing and camera?

     

    Thanks

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. I’ll take the cmc1. Sent u a pm

  7. what's the price of the set? also judging by the prices i assume you are in the States, do you ship to Europe? also can you send some photos of the housing and camera?

     

    Thanks

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    $200.00 for lens and $125 for flip adapter plus shipping.

  8. I’ll take the cmc1. Sent u a pm

    I want to sell lens with flip adapter. Flip adapter is $125.

    Thank you

  9. I want to sell lens with flip adapter. Flip adapter is $125.

    Thank you

    Oh ok. Let me know if you decide to split and I'll happily buy the cmc

     

    Skickat från min VTR-L29 via Tapatalk

  10. $200.00 for lens and $125 for flip adapter plus shipping.

    I meant the camera and housing also?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    $200.00 for lens and $125 for flip adapter plus shipping.

    I meant the camera and housing also?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  11. what's the price of the set? also judging by the prices i assume you are in the States, do you ship to Europe? also can you send some photos of the housing and camera?

     

    Thanks

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    $1225 for everything. I have never shipped to Europe. Are there any problems with taxes?

    Thank you.

  12. package: camera, housing, lens and lens adapter is $1,225.00 plus shipping.

  13. package: camera, housing, lens and lens adapter is $1,225.00 plus shipping.

    and can you please provide some photos of housing and camera also?

    Thanks.

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  14. $1,225 for everything including charger and battery as well.

     

    I meant the camera and housing also?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    I meant the camera and housing also?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  15. Was the housing sold?

  16. I meant the camera and housing also?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    I meant the camera and housing also?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    The price of all the equipment is $1,225.00 I have an offer for the lens and adapter. Let me know what you want to do. Thank you.

  17. The housing has not been sold.

    The price of all the equipment is $1,225.00 I have an offer for the lens and adapter. Let me know what you want to do. Thank you.


    Was the housing sold?

    The housing has not been sold.

  18. I meant the camera and housing also?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    I meant the camera and housing also?

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

    $900.00 for camera, housing, charger and battery.

  19. $900.00 for camera, housing, charger and battery.

    do you have photos of the housing and camera????

     

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  20. Do you still have the housing and camera for sale?

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.