Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Downsizing for travel - Opinions Needed

Started by Action Johnson ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Downsizing for travel - Opinions Needed

22 posts
  1. I have a 4/3rds set and a compact camera set up.

     

    The 4/3s outfit is not a lot smaller than my old SLR outfit.

     

    When the photography is not critical I bring the compact camera outfit.

     

    Currently that is a Panasonic LX10. I bring a wetlens for wide angle and macro. The macro isnt that useful.

     

    This works well.

  2. Great info here. Thanks all!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.