Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Anyone have any experience with Caters News Agency?

Started by Zen997 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone have any experience with Caters News Agency?

2 posts
  1. I sold some pictures and videos to them at the start of march, I was adviced payment can take up to 12 weeks but it usually comes sooner, tomorrow marks the 12th week so I should be getting a payment right? Well now the guy I emailed a few days ago is trying to tell me it typically takes 12 weeks but it can take longer it just depends on who buys them, they keep telling me the customers hasn't paid yet but what kind of business lets someone use their videos and photos and go 3 months+ without paying them anything, that's ridiculous that they expect me to believe it

     

    On top of that im not being told it will take them 60 days to send me the money when it does finally clear, whenever that may be

     

    Any of you have any experience with them?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.