Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam Macro wet lens / holder

Started by AK_Tempesta ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam Macro wet lens / holder

2 posts
  1. Hey guys~

     

    I had a thread in the mirrorless camera section (http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62161) and i thought I give it a shot here.

     

    I'm looking for macro lens + adapter (flipped?)

     

    I am in south east asia, Singapore or Bali, depending when shipping is done.
    Please let me know if you have anything ^___^

     

     

     

  2. Hi

     

    Nauticam CMC-1 $259 good condition, no one scratch on glass

    Nauticam CMC-2 $249 almost new

    Bluewater +7 $169 almost new

    Nauticam WetMate $129 one very small scratch on front glass

    Nauticam flip adapter M67 $155 good condition

    Nauticam double flip adapter M67 $319 almost new

    Photos on request...

    My contact - http://uwart.pro

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.