Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Focus Light Suggestions

Started by andy_deitsch ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Focus Light Suggestions

23 posts
  1. Hi - I just changed to a scubalamp P53 following a review on another wetpixel forum. It also has a strobe mode which may be useful for some. They are not cheap, but the quality is very good.

     

    I found mine at - https://underwater.com.au/shop/scubalamp-p53-video-strobe-light.html

     

    There are two things that I would change:

     

    - an attachment point for a lanyard

    - simple off - need to cycle through 5 modes to turn off.

     

    All the best

     

    John

  2. I was at the dive shop the other day and was looking at the Kraken Hydra 1000 WSR Plus Focus Light. It was pretty inexpensive, but the red light seemed very dim compared to the Sola 800 photo light.

  3. if you still after one i have a fix neo for sale, put it on today under "heap of stuff for sale" , plus head can be changed to a video light.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.