Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Looking to sell Nauticam GH5 Housing (Used on one trip, basically mint), Small HD Housing (never used) - Keldan Lights, Etc.

Started by Kire70 ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Looking to sell Nauticam GH5 Housing (Used on one trip, basically mint), Small HD Housing (never used) - Keldan Lights, Etc.

21 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I am looking to sell my Nauticam GH5 housing, Small HD 501 Nauticam Housing (Never Used) (might also sell Small HD, but need to see) Nauticam N120 180mm Optical Glass Wide Angle Port. I am not including the camera or lens, but I have the gears for the 7-14 Panasonic and the 12-35 Panasonic. See full list of gear listed below and attached picture of invoice.

     

    I used the unit one time at Tiger Beach and it is near mint. I have all the boxes and manual and everything that came with it. I am selling as I have decided to stick with a lower end smaller setup as I am not going to continue to do this professionally. I bought it, used it once and then it has sat in a non-smoking home unused. I will get pictures of everything, but I thought I would start a dialog with any interested parties. I take care of my stuff and this gear is like new. As I said, housing used one trip to Tiger Beach. Small HD Nauticam housing never used, mint!

     

    The Keldan lights have been used perhaps 15 times.

     

    Total Price for everything was about: $12100 without Tax. I am interested in starting a dialog with an interested party and go from there. Thanks! Be well!

     

     

    For Sale:

    2 X Keldan 8X Flux 12000 Lumen CRI 82 Video Lights - $3780 new for both

    2 X Keldan extra batteries - $920 for both

     

    Port Setup for Panasonic 7-14

    na-17713 Nauticam NA-GH5 Housing for Panasonic Lumix GH5 Mirrorless Camera

    NA-18809 Nauticam N120 180mm Optical Glass Wide Angle Port

    NA-36052

    Nauticam N85 to N120 47mm Port Adaptor with Knob for M4/3 System

    NA-36044

    Nauticam Zoom Gear for Panasonic 7-14mm

    Additional items needed for Panasonic 12-35 V2 Lens

    NA-21120

    Nauticam N120 Extension Ring 20 with lock

    NA-36148

    Nauticam Zoom Gear: Panasonic Lumix G X VARIO 12-35mm f/2.8 ASPH. POWER O.I.S.Zoom Gear

    NA-25624

    Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve II (pushbutton release)

    Description

    Monitor Setup

    na-17907

    Nauticam NA-502S for SmallHD 500 Series Monitors, HD-SDI (NEVER USED - BRAND NEW!)

    Cable Connection NA-25221 Nauticam M10 strobe mounting ball (Current) for housing

    UL-AC-CSL

    Ultralight Large Longer Clamp for use with Focus Lights

    UL-AC-Csf28

    Ultralight New Style Clamp with 1/4-28 thread

    NA-25412 Nauticam 23cm Lanyard with Snap Hooks

     

     

     

     

    post-81460-0-78460400-1536865232_thumb.png

  2. Hi,

     

    What do you ask for housing only?

     

     

    Thank you in advance.

  3. Hi,

     

    What do you ask for housing only?

     

     

    Thank you in advance.

    Hello, are you interested in the SmallHD 500 series housing as well? I am thinking I want to sell it with the GH5 housing. The lights I can sell by themselves. I need to head out. I will get an idea of the price and post a little later today. Thanks!

  4. I would!

    But ext. monitor & co. it's out of budget for me :)

    I'll be interested in the vacuum valve.

     

    Let me know.

     

    Bye

  5. Hi, Do you have an asking price for the lights and batteries?

  6. If selling separate how much for the monitor housing?

  7. Interested in monitor housing!!! Do you have a price for it?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. I will pick up the n85-120 adapter and m10 ball mount.

  9. OK, I should have done this ahead of time. I will not part out the housing, but will sell the items listed below as follows:

     

    Lights can be sold as a package

    Housing can be sold all together with lens and dome port, etc.

    Housing for SmallHD can be sold separate from camera.

     

    Or a combo of the three can be purchased together.

     

    I will be back at home tomorrow and I will reach out to those that have left message. Sorry or the delay.

     

    Thank you! Enjoy the day!

  10. Is the 180mm glass port still available? If so, how much are you asking? Thanks.

  11. How much for the lights?

  12. I’m

    Interested in the small HD housing. Do you have a surface feed cable as well? Is it nauticam? Thx

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. price for the lights?

  14. Is this still available? I need the small HD housing.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. Is this still available? I would be interested in the whole set-up

  16. Hi I'm interested in the GH5 housing and 7-14mm lens Port system. Are you selling them separately?

    Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

  17. Interested in the housing if still available?

  18. Hello Interested in the housing please Send me details

  19. KELDAN Light still available?

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.