Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nauticam Housing Setup for Sony A7r II

Started by gadgs311 ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nauticam Housing Setup for Sony A7r II

22 posts
  1. Up for sale is an excellent condition Nauticam Housing setup for Sony A7r II setup for a 16-35mm lens with a pair of Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobes


     

    Below is a list of the included items:
    Nauticam NA-7II housing (no bulkhead) 17414NB

    Nauticam 16-35mm Zooom gear 37145

    Nauticam N100-N120 extension w.knob 37303

    Nauticam extension ring 50 wlock 21150

    Nauticam 180mm optical glass 18809

    Nauticam A7 flash trigger 26302

    Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve w/pump 25624

    Nauticam M10 Ball adapter 25221

    2-Nauticam to sea & sea f/o cables 26212

     

    2-Ultalight 8" arms

    2-Ultalight 5" arms

    7-Ultralight new style clamps

     

    2 Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobes

    Sola 1200 light

     

    Price for all the above included items $5500. Paypal payment requested.

     

    Any Pics of the items and their condition can be sent upon request. Attached pic is only of the housing.

     

     

    post-34510-0-01458700-1537562451_thumb.jpg

  2. Location?

  3. I am in Atlanta, GA USA

  4. Selling the 180mm separately?

  5. HI, I would rather try to sell everything all together if possible.

  6. price drop $5000

  7. I'll take 2 strobes if you're willing to break the package...

  8. pm sent umbert

  9. I'm interested in the housing and N100-N120 extension if available separately.

  10. Hey Donald,

     

    Yes items are available separately. Just sent you a PM

  11. Price drop to $4750 for the whole package.

  12. Additional price drop to $4500. Shipping included (within USA).

  13. Price for the strobes?

  14. PM sent Carcharodon

  15. Hello,

     

    What is still available in this package?

     

    Cheers,

    Kit

  16. All items are still available.

  17. I am interested in the 180mm port, and the 2 strobes. What is the cost for the items? Thank you.

  18. The port is $700.

    Strobes $800 for both.

     

    There is a small nick on the glass which I will take a picture of. It has not effected any pictures which I can send pictures I have taken as well.

  19. Strobes and clamps have been sold.

     

    Remaining items and prices:

     

    Below is a list of the available items:
    Nauticam NA-7II housing (no bulkhead) $1750 (original $2750)

    Nauticam 16-35mm Zooom gear $75 (Original $175)

    Nauticam N100-N120 extension w.knob $325 (original $420)

    Nauticam extension ring 50 wlock $225 (Original $310)

    Nauticam 180mm optical glass $700 (Original 1050)

    Nauticam A7 flash trigger $150 (Original $220)

    Nauticam M14 Vacuum Valve w/pump $150 (original $220)

    2-Nauticam to sea & sea f/o cables $150 (original $200)

     

    Sola 1200 light - $175 (Original $299)

  20. Sea and Sea F/O cables sold.

     

    All other items still available

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.