Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Tokina 10-17mm with Nauticam Zoomgear

Started by Architeuthis ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Tokina 10-17mm with Nauticam Zoomgear

4 posts
  1. I do not have use for this lens, but it does not deserve to become a bench keeper (I use now the Canon 8-15mm fisheye)...

     

    Tokina 10-17mm fisheye (AT-X 107 DX; Canon EF mount). New: 510 Euro (asking 250 Euros)

    Nauticam TC 1017-Z Zoomgear New: 168 Euro (asking 100 Euros)

     

     

    sample images of the lens can be seen here: https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4299636

     

    package price: 335 Euros

    (I include also the white zoomgear extension for MFT shooters (photo): with this extension collar the lens can be used with 1x Metabones adapter in any Nauticam housing for MFT cameras (I used it few times in NA-EM5II as described here: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62560&do=findComment&comment=397773))

     

    Payment by direct bank transfer or PayPal. Shipping at the expense of the buyer.

     

    post-55769-0-40691700-1538297686_thumb.jpg

    Edited by Architeuthis
  2. Still for sale - price reduced:

     

     

    Tokina 10-17mm fisheye (AT-X 107 DX; Canon EF mount). New: 510 Euro (asking 240 Euros)

    Nauticam TC 1017-Z Zoomgear New: 168 Euro (asking 80 Euros)

     

    package (including zoomgear extension for mft): 310 Euros

     

     

     

    Wolfgang

  3. up, still available...

    Edited by Architeuthis
  4. sold!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.