Thank you for your comment, wunderhorn.
Any full frame camera is not easy to travel with, and this one as well. In addition to the housing, domes and lights you would have to bring several lenses. If you are interested in something that is easy to use and travel with, a GoPro or another action camera is probably your best choice. If you are interested in videography, you will need to buy a set of powerful video lights as well. It all depends what you want to do.
I actually switched to a Sony Camcorder NXR-NX80 recently, which is easier to use and the footage is of better quality. The camcorder is fairly small and only one lens is required, but in combination with a Gates housing it is not easy to travel with. I will be posting a video that I shoot with the NX-80 from my recent trip to Philippines in about a week, and you could see the quality of footage.