Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-D810 Housing & Accessories

Started by bkosinone ·

  • 22Posts
  • 22Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-D810 Housing & Accessories

22 posts
  1. Nauticam NA-D810 Housing $2500

    Sea & Sea YS-D2J Strobe $600

    Nauticam Universal Fiber Optic Cables (2) $100

    Ultralight 5in Double Ball Arms (2) $75

    Ultralight New Style Clamps (4) $100

    Backscatter Airlock Vacuum w/guage $275

    Backscatter Airlock & Wahoo Bulkhead $65

    Nauticam 45 Viewfinder $875

    Nauticam 23cm Lanyard with snap hooks (free with housing purchase)

    Nauticam Macro Port 60 for Nikkor AF-S 60mm w/M67 threads $375

    Nauticam Focus Gear N60 for Nikkor AF-S micro 60mm F2.8G ED Lens $175

    I would prefer to sell it all at once. I have a contract in Placerville so we could meet instead of paying for shipping. Some gas money would be appreciated.

  2. I forgot only used last year 10 times. No damage or leaks.

  3. Excellent condition

  4. Bump

  5. If you need pics I have I cant seem t figure out how t post them.

  6. 10% off if bought today 5/27 memorial day

  7. Bump

  8. Wss in car accident. Not sure when I will be back diving. Need to sell.

  9. Everything has been discounted.

  10. Bump

  11. Bump

  12. 10% off today only 6/25/19

    The 10% is for entire system purchase.

  13. Hey William

     

    If you are trying to attach photos.... (it sure helps with selling)

     

    Click: "More Reply Options" in the "Reply to this topic" area. You'll see a box at the bottom of the page headed "Attach Files". Click "Chose File" and navigate to wherever you have pics on your computer system. Chose the file - and once it appears in that Attach Files area, click "Attach This File".

     

    You can only Chose File one file at time but you can add unlimited files one at a time - until you reach a max of 2MB in total.

     

    I hope this makes sense. And I hope it works for you! It should!

    Edited by TimG
  14. Mmm I just dont see it when I hit reply

  15. Mmm I just dont see it when I hit reply

    In the Reply to This Topic box that’ll appear directly below this post, should be an option to More Reply Options. Select that.... and then you should be able to follow what I outline above.

     

    Best wishes

  16. Do you have a package price ?

  17. Just add everything up. That us the total. Each piece gas been discounted. Sorry I guess I should of done that.

    Not typing well either. Each piece has been discounted. Just add everything up.

  18. $5140

    The housing aoine new is $3700

  19. Hi! is it still available? id be interested in the housing and the vaccum and bulkhead. Im in mexico. but have a contact near the border whom is a great friend and could receive it for me and send later to me.

  20. It is available. I was still hoping to sell everything at one time.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.