Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Mint Condition Ikelite Housing + 5" Dome + Port/Canon 5DMKIII (Bundle possible)

Started by GraMar ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Mint Condition Ikelite Housing + 5" Dome + Port/Canon 5DMKIII (Bundle possible)

2 posts
  1. Hello,

    I am selling my Ikelite Housing (#6871.03 - Serial 43217) for the Canon 5D Mark III including:

    • a 5“ Dome „TOK“
    • Port #5510.11
    • Leakage warning system (audio + flashing light upon water contact)

    The set comes in its original packaging. Mint condition, I only took it on an estimated 20 dives.

    I am selling because I am changing to a mirrorless camera.

    That being said, I can also offer a bundle of the Ikelite Housing, port and dome including:

    • my Canon 5DMKIII (shuttercount: ca. 26.500, will give up to date info when someone is interested) and
    • Tokina 10-17 f3.5-4.5 DX (which I used with this setup)

    If you like to see photos, pm me with your Email and I will come back at you.

    International shipment possible, just know that customs may apply depending on the destination.

    Sell price:

    1. Set A: Ikelite Housing, 5“ Dome and Port: 1200$ + shipment
    2. Set B: Ikelite Housing, 5“ Dome, Port, Canon 5DMKIII + Tokina 10-17mm lens: 2.750$ + shipment

    It’s not the right forum, but if anyone just wants to buy the camera, feel free to pm me anyway!

    Gear location: Northern Italy.

    Shipment cost: depending on destination + package weight. We will find an agreement I’m sure. =)

    Best regards,

    Martin G.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.