Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ultralight Ball Arms / Arm Connector Clamps

Started by bkosinone ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Ultralight Ball Arms / Arm Connector Clamps

21 posts
  1. Ultralight New Style Clamp 1/4-28 thread

    I have 7 @ $25 each

    Ultralight 5in Double Ball Arm

    I have 4 @ $37.50 each

    Single Ball Arm 2in $14

    Buyer pays all fees and shipping

     

  2. YOU MUST ADD 3% FOR PAYPAL I AM NOT PAYING THE FEE AND I AM GETTING STUCK WITH IT

  3. Bump

  4. Bump

  5. Purchased from bkosinone, received items as promised and all in great shape. Thanks. 

  6. I appreciate that. Have fun.

  7. Bump

  8. Bump. I really need to sell

  9. Bump

  10. Do you have photos? 

  11. 7 hours ago, emiljaranilla said:

    Do you have photos? 

    I do but everytime I take them it says the file is to big. Any suggestions.  I have 4 clamps to double ball arms and the 2in left. Need to sell.

  12. I had to crop 4 different times. The pic is small but you get the idea.

    20191217_065740.jpg

  13. On a photography forum it is suprising you don't know how to resize a photo!

  14. Sorry

  15. What's the big deal that I dont know how to do that on my phone. You can see the items clearly 

  16. 12/20 price drop to $22.50 for each of 4 clamps I have left.  $32.50 for each of 2 (5in) double ball arms and $10 for 2in single ball arm plus all fees and shipping

  17. Bump

  18. My dad is dying. Please help. 1/6/2020 $20 each for 4 clamps and $30 each for 2 double ball arms and $10 for 2in single ball arm plus shipping and fees.

  19. Bump

  20. The total is $170. PayPal address is bkosinone@embarqmail.com 

    Thank you so much. As soon as payment clears bank I will send you a copy of tracking number

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.