Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

SEA & SEA YS-D2J STROBE

Started by bkosinone ·

  • 29Posts
  • 29Replies

Read-only discussion

SEA & SEA YS-D2J STROBE

29 posts
  1. Only used 10 times. Works perfect never flooded. Everything is included in original box. Only $550 plus 3% PayPal fee. 

  2. Plus shipping 

  3. Bump

  4. With new units selling for $630 shipped with a warranty, your price of $566 plus shipping may be putting buyers off. Just an FYI.

  5. Ya would be interested if you're willing to go lower

  6. I have already dropped the price alot. I can only do the pay pal fee. You have to cover shipping

  7. Ok, pass thank you 

    Edited by lwang0622
  8. What did you have in mind

  9. It's ok I already ordered the new one

  10. 12/20 price drop to $500 plus fees and shipping

  11. Price drop $469 plus shipping. Includes everything in box. Never flooded perfect condition. Please help out a veteran 

  12. I might know someone, wish the price drop was earlier would have bought

  13. My Dad is dying and I need to sell. Please help. 1/6/2020 $425 plus shipping and fees

  14. Sorry to hear that. Interested in your strobe please. Where are you posting from? 

  15. Florida

  16. On 1/6/2020 at 6:03 PM, jimmyjw said:

    Sorry to hear that. Interested in your strobe please. Where are you posting from? 

    Florida

  17. Really sorry to read about your dad. It must be a very tough time for you.

    Our very best wishes to you and your family.

     

    Tim

  18. Thanks. It's not easy 

  19. Bump

  20. My dad passed away. I need to sell for funeral help

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.