Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-GH5 Housing and NA-502H with SmallHD monitor (UK)

Started by abyssalplain ·

  • 24Posts
  • 24Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-GH5 Housing and NA-502H with SmallHD monitor (UK)

24 posts
  1. I have a Nauticam NA-GH5 housing for sale that is in very good condition and has no loss of original black paint coating, is in perfect working order with the leak detector in full working order too.  I've probably used it on less than 50 dives and it has never flooded or had any kind of leak.  There is a minor scratch on the viewing window for the cameras own LCD panel. Also a Nauticam NA-502H monitor housing for the SmallHD monitor (included).  The kit resides with me in Swindon, Wiltshire UK but I'd be happy to send it anywhere that has a reliable and trackable mail/courier service. The housing was purchased from UWVisions UK and I have proof of purchase.  My background: I'm a trimix rebreather diver (IANTD MODII) but originally qualified BSAC AI 1719. I now dive an AP  Inspiration Evo but dialling down the depth as I get into my later years. Offers from £2600 please excl. shipping.  Please feel free to request further details, info or photos.

    NA_GH5.jpg

  2. Note: Adaptor Port and wide-angle port are not included.

  3. Pm sent

  4. Would you consider separating the camera and the monitor systems?

  5. I see you are keeping the ports so what you moving too?

     

  6. Not moving to anything but if I did I - it'd be something simpler to use and dedicated to video only!  Forgetting one minor setting on a GH5 can cost a holiday...  The GH5 menu is a disaster.

  7. 59 minutes ago, abyssalplain said:

    Not moving to anything but if I did I - it'd be something simpler to use and dedicated to video only!  Forgetting one minor setting on a GH5 can cost a holiday...  The GH5 menu is a disaster.

    What do you need the menu for?

  8. The GH5 camera's Menu system and how some of the video relevant settings are in the 'Camera' part of the menu...  Memory and Custom settings 1 and 2.  I think its a poor layout and they now need to go simpler e.g. EZ cam or Sigma FP...  J

  9. Are you coming from a video or DSLR background? In terms of cameras for video Panasonic has the best menu sigma and the others do not even make cameras so I would set expectations extremely low

    Maybe you need a camcorder and not a camera

  10. I came from Stills - swapped to Video and am now sticking to video only - EZ Cam... I need 120 fps

  11. Did you say Sigma do not make cameras?

  12. Did you say Sigma do not make cameras?

    Sigma core business is lenses and it shows
    Anyway I stop here I would not want you change your mind and take it off the market


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Still for Sale, please refer to earlier spreadsheet.  James

  14. On 2/6/2020 at 12:17 AM, Interceptor121 said:

    Would you sell the monitor and monitor housing separately?  If so, what price?

    Thanks,

    Joe

     

  15. Pricing (New) details here:

    image.thumb.png.a60de8e9f7b25336bb58c2377877d033.png

  16. Correction to monitor info...:

    image.thumb.png.21f4551e4cb7e00718a472d4da0248a8.png

  17. Added ITEM numbers...

    image.thumb.png.24f7a752a62668ef0ba52f3d82caeed9.png

    Edited by abyssalplain — Added item numbers to help with sale
  18. Added the Olympus 60mm ED macro port and focus ring...:

    image.thumb.png.cbb308049aeb23507fe48e080adfe6e9.png

  19. Zuiko 60mm Macro added... spreadsheet tailored to Mantamad...

    image.png.ecc345156198b19416c3482bcd564d14.png

  20. How mach for Olympus 60mm + port?

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.