Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

DIY strobe optic cables adapters - 5pcs

Started by umbert ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

DIY strobe optic cables adapters - 5pcs

1 posts
  1.  

    I use to make my own optic cables, used them without any problems on many trips.
    I have 5 of those adapters left over, if someone need them. Those are the same as here:

    http://www.divervision.com/howshot-fiber-adapter-l-for-seasea-ys-strobes-FAL-SS.html

    I'll throw in 3 pieces of toslink cables

    All for $25 shipped to CONUS

    Some info here:

     

    View archived post in: What type of fiber optic cable for DIY sync cable

     

    View archived post in: DIY fiber optic writeup with parts

     

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.