Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

In desperate need of advice

Started by JBDPSU82 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

In desperate need of advice

4 posts
  1. In desperate need of advice

    I recently purchased a Sony DSC-T1 digital camera. This is my second digital camera actually and it was not a problem until i discovered my new interest in underwater photography. I spent $500 on this camera and am wondering if this camera is suitable for underwater photography. I'm worried it isn't. There are underwater kits and filters for it through Sony. But, I'm not sure how good of quality this will be.

    Can someone please tell me if I should stick with this camera or if it is all worthless.

     

    Thanks,

    Jon

     

    PS - Keep in mind I'm a student in college at a school in a state that borders no oceans. So I'm not looking to spend too much on this. But I will be making diving trips elsewhere.

  2. For a point and shoot camera I found the T1 to be great out-of-the-box. With no additional light (ie just the onboard flash) I felt it produced results better than comparable cameras.

     

    Actually I can't wait for the T3 to come out! I'm planning on getting one to compliment my SLR.

     

    Posted some T1 pictures on this thread a couple of months back which might be of interest

     

    http://www.wetpixel.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic...hlight-t1.phtml

     

    HTH

    Lndr

  3. bad link.

  4. Too bad Sony just announced the T3 is not being released in the US, since the T1 is selling so well still. Go figure.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.