Hi,
I'm working on putting together a Sony a6400 system with a Nauticam housing. I currently have the WWL-C and the kit SEL1650-PZ lens.
I'm thinking about getting a second setup for wide angle and I'm trying to figure out if I should get the dome (Nauticam or Zen) for the Sony 10-18 (I already own the lens) or if I should get the Tokina Fisheye with the associated ports and dome and lens adapter.
I shoot a lot of wrecks and other structures underwater to it somewhat makes sense to go with the rectilinear Sony 10-18 but the WWL-C is "kinda" rectilinear already. Also, I'm a technical diver so I need a dome rated to 100m so that rules out the Nauticam 18809 glass dome (60m rated depth) and I'd probably go with the Nauticam 36129 acrylic dome (100m rated depth).
On the other hand, since I already have the WWL-C, it might make sense to add a fisheye lens configuration. Before Covid (and presumably after), I do a lot of travel to really remote places (Bikini, Chuuk, etc) and so with this setup, travel would be easier since I wouldn't have to lug around a big dome and could just use the minidome.
Thoughts?
Thanks,
- brett


