Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

LF: M16 Nauticam Vaccum Leak Detection

Started by emiljaranilla ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

LF: M16 Nauticam Vaccum Leak Detection

7 posts
  1. Hola

    I am looking for m16 vaccum leak detection system set. Must include the aparatus as well inside to detect the leak. Pls post your offers

     

    Must be willing to ship in the philippines via FedEx / UPS.

     

    Thanks

  2. Hello: 

    Your best bet is the Vivid Leak Sentinel, with the electric vacuum pump.  I have three Model 5 Leak Sentinels installed in my housings and they work great.  I use the electric vacuum pump.  Using them has saved me from some bad leaks.  I highly recommend them.  

    Cheers,  Elias.

    https://www.vividhousings.com/leak-sentinel.php#:~:text=LEAK SENTINEL V4 - pre dive,detector for any uw housing!&text=The housing is closed 15,starts blinking%2C indicating ambient pressure.&text=Green LED blinking indicates that,leakage (safe to dive).

  3. I agree with Kraken. I also don't think you can get all the internal electronics, as each housing has it's own custom electronics inside. The vacuum valve is just added to make it work, but I don't think you can get just the electronics

  4. I didn't realize they sold it separately. I doubt anyone is going to be selling it piecemeal here though, so you may have to go new via a dealer. 

     

    Good luck and happy photo taking!

  5. 12 hours ago, emiljaranilla said:

    s-incl

    But i will take a look on the Leak Sentinel as well. 

     

    Cheers! 

     

    Yeah do, the Leak Sentinels are brilliant. It's my top tip for anyone buying an expensive system. THE best investment in your system you'll ever make: relatively inexpensive, provides peace of mind, a safeguard against many user-errors, a warning system, transferable from system to system as you move on... and the customer support is terrific. (and, yes, I do pay for them ;-)

     

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.