Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Dive Suit: Semi-Dry or Dry

Started by Lost-Oost ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Dive Suit: Semi-Dry or Dry

21 posts
  1. I have several of both.

     

    below 60 degrees you want a dry suit. A semi dry is only a mildly warmer wetsuit. I like them, but not below 60.

     

    I had a commercial suit that was skin in, 3/8 inch farmer John and a skin in pull over jacket where the offset zipper only went half way up and the hood was attached. It was as warm as a dry suit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.