Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Favorite Images of 2020

Started by adamhanlon ·

  • 27Posts
  • 27Replies

Read-only discussion

Favorite Images of 2020

27 posts
  1. Boy am I sad to say I have 0 images from 2020 as I missed diving the whole year.   2019 gave me hundreds of keepers.

  2. Between the onset of the Covid 19 storm and all the related lockdowns in the US, my travel plans for 2020 went to zip. Fortunately, I live in South Florida with the Palm Beach County coastline as my back yard, with allowed me to still undertake some really good diving in from Goliath groupers, sharks and blackwater.  Here’s two from 2020.

    _WS24285.jpg

    _WS25799.jpg

  3. Nice pics, Walt. The ?Gurnard especially.

  4. TimG, that is one of the several varieties of juvenile flying fish we see here on blackwater dives.

     

  5. 12 minutes ago, Walt Stearns said:

    TimG, that is one of the several varieties of juvenile flying fish we see here on blackwater dives.

     

    Very cool!

  6. This is one of my favorites from 2020.  Shot in Raja Ampat, Indonesia

    Squid.jpg

  7. And my other favorite shots from 2020 was this anemone in Raja Ampat, Indonesia.

    Anemone.jpg

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.