Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

Dive trip after 2nd virus shot?

Started by davec13o2 ·

  • 44Posts
  • 44Replies

Read-only discussion

Dive trip after 2nd virus shot?

44 posts
  1. yes, would be interested as well - looking at Costa Rica!

  2. I plan to travel to Mexico later this year, after 2nd dose...

  3. Hey all! I saw the above discussion of Belize, and just wanted to throw my hat in the ring and say that I live in Belize (on Ambergris Caye), and it's a great/close/cheap-ish dive destination that should not be overlooked. Feel free to message me with questions if anyone is interested in an upcoming dive trip!

    Edited by benmightdrown
  4. On 6/15/2021 at 1:17 PM, benmightdrown said:

    Hey all! I saw the above discussion of Belize, and just wanted to throw my hat in the ring and say that I live in Belize (on Ambergris Caye), and it's a great/close/cheap-ish dive destination that should not be overlooked. Feel free to message me with questions if anyone is interested in an upcoming dive trip!

    Very interesting.  Can you recommend a dive resort/operator with above average access to nudibranchs (if such a thing exists) and with guides skilled in hunting them?  Thanks for any comments and experiences.

    Edited by davec13o2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.