Hi,
Just wondered if anybody out there had any knowledge of if the Nauticam WWL-1 can be used on Canon full frame,
Basically, I have a Nikon D500 housed in a Nauticam for underwater use and am very happy with it, and hadn't really thought of changing it, However, I couldn't take to using Nikon gear topside (long time Canon user here) and have ended up with an R5 - again I'm very happy using this for topside wildlife.
It's got me thinking though as I've always fancied trying out the Nauticam wet contact lenses. I could house the R5 and at a push I could stretch to the WACP. Only problem I can see with the WACP1 (apart from the cost obviously!) is the weight for air travel, so much of that could be negated with the WWL-1. With that lens now supporting the Sony 28-60mm I thought there may be an option to use a similar Canon lens, but there is no mention of it anywhere on the web.
Unfortunately I'm not in a position to test the gear myself, but (covid permitting) my next travel is planned to be Maldives, Florida, then Gualadloupe for the GWS so I think the water contact lenses wold give perfect shooting options
Anyone heard any whispers?
Mike