Skip to content

Photo / Video Showcase / Archived topic

Exploring the Salish Sea

Started by stphnmartin ·

  • 23Posts
  • 23Replies

Read-only discussion

Exploring the Salish Sea

23 posts
  1. 22 hours ago, wolftalker said:

    Great video!   Where was the kelp forest at?  I haven't seen any in Washington yet!  

     

    Thanks. I think the kelp forest in the video was south Vancouver Island near Victoria. However, you can find kelp forests closer at Salt Creek on the peninsula. 

  2. If all the cuts were 10 times or more longer, I would be even more delighted.  Wonderful video.

  3. 16 hours ago, Kraken de Mabini said:

    If all the cuts were 10 times or more longer, I would be even more delighted.  Wonderful video.

    Thanks Kraken de Mabini! Appreciate your comments. I may make the next one with longer cuts. :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.