Hi guys,
I am finally upgrading from my compact Sony Rx100IV to a Panasonic GH5 - the decision was purely driven by price vs quality as I found a second hand Nauticam housing in excellent condition.
My shooting will primarily be focused on stills but I do like the occasional video depending on the trip and destination.
So, I currently own the WWL-1 and the CMC-1. After reading lots of posts my understanding is that they work very well with the Pana 14-42 II. I guess this will 'get me going' with this camera until I am ready for true fish eye and macro lenses.
- Do I also need a zoom and focus ring for this lens with the wet lenses above?
Fisheye
It appears the Olympus 8mm to be better than the Panasonic (this is lighter and cheaper) - if I look at the second hand market the price isnt too bad as long as I find a second hand small dome for it.
Macro
I see recommendations for the Olympus 60mm everywhere which I can combine with the CMC-1 for super macro.
Finally I am not sure what to get to trigger my Inon Z240 strobes, I have been looking at the Nauticam mini flash trigger and Turtle trigger. I dont use TTL only manual. Any recommendations for this? What is the top shutter speed I can get with these flash triggers?
Cheers