Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Oly - Pana Lens for use with WWL-1B

Started by Mark Green ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Oly - Pana Lens for use with WWL-1B

3 posts
  1. Hi, I am in the process of upgrading my first camera rig (TG6) to an Olympus M1 Mk3 with the Nauticam housing. I am considering a WWL-1B with a 14-42 lens and am hoping for a recommendation on what lens to get. I have read that the Panasonic is better than the Olympus? That leaves the choice between manual with a zoom gear or the power zoom. Cam anyone that has some experience with this set up give some insight please? Thanks so much.

  2. 4 hours ago, Mark Green said:

    Hi, I am in the process of upgrading my first camera rig (TG6) to an Olympus M1 Mk3 with the Nauticam housing. I am considering a WWL-1B with a 14-42 lens and am hoping for a recommendation on what lens to get. I have read that the Panasonic is better than the Olympus? That leaves the choice between manual with a zoom gear or the power zoom. Cam anyone that has some experience with this set up give some insight please? Thanks so much.

    The Panasonic 14-42 mkII is generally thought to be the best.  see this post for example, there's a link to a comparison if you scroll downa little:

    View archived post in: Best m43 zoom lens for WWL-1?

     

  3. Thanks Chris!

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.