Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for Nauticam multiplier 1(for SMC-1) and flip holder for multiplier 1.
Edward
Read-only discussion
Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for Nauticam multiplier 1(for SMC-1) and flip holder for multiplier 1.
Edward
What port do you want the flip holder for? I have one for an M67 that I never did sell. Price is negotiable.
View archived post in: FS: Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder for M67 ports and two 5" i-Das arms
9 hours ago, mdo905 said:What port do you want the flip holder for? I have one for an M67 that I never did sell. Price is negotiable.
View archived post in: FS: Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder for M67 ports and two 5" i-Das arms
sorry. I'm looking for a flip holder for nauticam multiplier 1. not for macro port.
bump!
PM Sent
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.