Hi, I went to dive Marsa Shagra in May this year. I felt like i was diving into a subaquatic poem.
I use 1 DX Mark II with Nauticam Housing, (no additionnal lights, no filters)
Read-only discussion
Hi, I went to dive Marsa Shagra in May this year. I felt like i was diving into a subaquatic poem.
I use 1 DX Mark II with Nauticam Housing, (no additionnal lights, no filters)
Absolutely stunning!!! I really needed to see this after being house-bound for the past 18 months. Thank you very much.
What lease were you using?
6 hours ago, PhotoJunkie said:Absolutely stunning!!! I really needed to see this after being house-bound for the past 18 months. Thank you very much.
What lease were you using?
Thank you very much. That's kind of you. I use a 1DX Mark II with a Sigma Art 20mm / Nauticam housing
Very nice! Thanks for sharing
3 minutes ago, troporobo said:Very nice! Thanks for sharing
Thank's for watching ![]()
lovely video....
Thanks for sharing
On 9/4/2021 at 8:54 AM, diggy said:lovely video....
Thanks for sharing
Thank you Diggy, Thank's for watching
Magnifique, merci!
2 minutes ago, waterpixel said:Magnifique, merci!
c'est gentil, merci à toi
je viens juste de voir le film bleu sur tahiti et là la mer rouge c'est juste incroyable! vous avez gagner un abonné sur YouTube ! quelle est la prochaine couleur ????
Perfect CC and amazing video.
Canon colors are stunning
On 9/3/2021 at 3:53 PM, troporobo said:Very nice! Thanks for sharing
Thank's for watching
On 9/17/2021 at 12:49 PM, Davide DB said:Perfect CC and amazing video.
Canon colors are stunning
Thank you ... yes Canon is a very good equipment
On 9/15/2021 at 7:27 PM, karlton31 said:je viens juste de voir le film bleu sur tahiti et là la mer rouge c'est juste incroyable! vous avez gagner un abonné sur YouTube ! quelle est la prochaine couleur ????
![]()
NOIRE ![]()
Terrific stuff!
On 10/5/2021 at 9:14 AM, bubffm said:Terrific stuff!
thank you so much
A pleasure to watch. No divers makes it even better. A bit more dolphins would have been nice. Super video all around!
14 minutes ago, Kraken de Mabini said:A pleasure to watch. No divers makes it even better. A bit more dolphins would have been nice. Super video all around!
Thank you ...don't talk to me about dolphins....
i'm not lucky with dolphins ... just a few shots each time but never more than a couple of minutes ...
Dolphins are really hard to catch well on video. They move fast and unpredictable. I had many escape my lens ![]()
14 hours ago, bubffm said:Dolphins are really hard to catch well on video. They move fast and unpredictable. I had many escape my lens
it is also a matter of luck ... i have been to Kicker Rock 7 meters of visi...some friends done it the day after ... 25 meters of visi and 100 dolphins ![]()
This was amazing to watch. Whatever LUTS/processing techniques you're using, keep it up. Stunning!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.