Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Nimar Water Housings

Started by Austin Fruits ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nimar Water Housings

3 posts
  1. Hey, does anyone have experience with Nimar? I am looking to purchase their surf housing for my Cannon Eos R6. I heard they are great housings but wanted to see if anyone here had feedback. 

  2. 47 minutes ago, Austin Fruits said:

    Hey, does anyone have experience with Nimar? I am looking to purchase their surf housing for my Cannon Eos R6. I heard they are great housings but wanted to see if anyone here had feedback. 

    An older thread on Nimar housings here: 

    View archived post in: NiMAR - legit company?

     

  3. Nimar makes a good housing, easy to service and maintain. 

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.