Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Setup for my Olympus TG6 (housing, etc.)

Started by Icehead ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Setup for my Olympus TG6 (housing, etc.)

4 posts
  1. Hi friendly UW photovideographers! I've just bought an Olympus TG6 and am trying to build my setup for the camera. I've got most of what I need, and am looking to pick up the few final items used / second-hand:

    Stix Jumbo Float for ULCS Arms

    Olympus LI-92B Battery + Charger

    Nauticam Bayonet Mount Lens Holder

    A compatible wide-angle lens

    AND the BIG ONE: Nauticam NA-TG6 Underwater Housing

     

  2. Updating this: I'm now primarily looking for the NAUTICAM NA-TG6 HOUSING! Give me a shout if you've got one you're interested in selling :)

  3. Hi I do not have a nauticam housing but do have an Ikelite housing fisheye lens and dome port for sale if your are interested. 

    Listed on the site as:

    FS TG6 with Ikelite Housing and Dome port and fisheye lens

    Check out this listing if you are interested pm me. 

    IMG_2547.jpeg

    Edited by PinkOctopus
  4. Wow --- somehow I never got a notification and didn't see this response!! The trip I was going to use all this gear on was canceled (covid) so I stopped looking and actually still need housing for the camera! Sorry I missed this chance

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.