Hi all,
I've read a lot of the suggestions and threads on packing suggestions, but I can't find one that quite "fits the bill" and I'm hoping I can get some suggestions here. Below is background and requirements:
1. I travel with a rebreather in a rolling Pelican case that gets checked (obviously)
2. I also check a large rolling duffel bag with other dive equipment (fins, reels, SMBs, etc). I'll also try to fit a drysuit and undergarments in this bag so it can act as padding for video lights, etc.
3. I travel with a backpack with other miscellaneous stuff (books, magazines, iPad, computer, etc.) so I can't have another backpack for camera equipment
Now, on to the hard part - how to carry on camera equipment
1. I'll be traveling with a a7r4 in a Nauticam housing and the WWL1-B
2. I'll have video lights and strobes
3. When I'm in airports or at the destination, I need a way to "move around" with all four pieces of equipment (assuming I might not be able to get a luggage cart).
My thought is to get a padded duffel bag type luggage that I can put over a shoulder or carry at my side. Then, I can rest it on top of the rolling Pelican case when I'm moving. In that situation, I would have the rolling duffel, the rolling Pelican case, and then my backpack.
Thoughts or ideas?
Thanks,
- brett