Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam / Sony a6300 Complete package

Started by Blakerunner57 ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam / Sony a6300 Complete package

4 posts
  1.  

     

     

    "Turn-Key" system

    For somebody looking for an affordable, but high quality ready-to-go system, this package might be a good fit.  This system is just not getting enough use, so I am looking for a good home for it.  It's in really good shape with no scratches and has been very well cared for. Never any leaks or problems.  (See notes on pump, below)   I shot mostly video, but this camera shoots terrific stills.  If you have questions about this camera, and have a serious inquiry, feel free to reach out to me via this site, or text me.  (310) 968-5845.  I'm in Culver City, California, and I would like to keep this transaction in the lower 48 please.  I am asking $2,200 plus shipping to your location. The reason the price is so low is that I just want to be done with it.  This package was purchased originally from Samy's camera and Bluewater Photo in Culver City.

     

     Happy to provide more photos or information, or discuss further if you are a seriously interested.  

     

    All the best,

    Blake Hottle

     

    Nauticam NA - A6300  Housing for Sony a6300 Mirrorless camera -including M14 vacuum valve II system, spare 0- rings

    Sony a6300 camera 4K Sony mirrorless camera including two batteries

    Nauticam port 45 with Focus/Zoom knob   Underwater lens port for Sony E PZ16-50 mm lens

    Nauticam SE1650- PZ  zoom gear for Sony E PZ 16-50mm lens

    Nauticam SE1018 zoom gear for Sony10-18mm lens

    Nauticam 7 inch dome  for Sony 10-10mm lens or Olympus 12-40mm   

    Acrylic with two neoprene protective covers

    Sony SEL 10-18mm  Wide Angle zoom lens f4

    Sony PZ 16-50        standard zoom lens by Sony

    Sony BCQm1  Battery charger

    Nauticam pump for vacuum system      Pump for leak detection system

    This is functional, but you will notice that it has been repaired because the tip degraded. I was too cheap to replace it-sorry

    SKU # 25632 is the replacement part from Nauticam if you are annoyed with this one $47.00

    Xit 404 Tripod plate base plate for tripod legs or control arms

    Bluewater Macro 67 67mm macro lens for use with 16-50mm lens and flat port

     

    image.thumb.png.71dbd7196fba2c456bf5dcb6d7316609.png

     

    Excellent

    IMG_3454.jpg

    IMG_3455.JPG

    IMG_3444.JPG

    IMG_3452.JPG

    IMG_3450.JPG

    IMG_3449.JPG

    IMG_3447.JPG

    IMG_3446.JPG

    IMG_3445.JPG

    IMG_3443.JPG

    IMG_3441.JPG

  2. Hi Everyone, Looks like I have a buyer for this package.  Thank you all for your interest.

    Best,

    Blake

  3. On 4/1/2022 at 4:46 AM, Blakerunner57 said:

    Hi Everyone, Looks like I have a buyer for this package.  Thank you all for your interest.

    Best,

    Blake

    Is it sold?

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.