Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Nauticam Housing + Sony A7C Full Frame + 28-60mm +WWL-1B. $6,775

Started by JayceeB ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Nauticam Housing + Sony A7C Full Frame + 28-60mm +WWL-1B. $6,775

13 posts
  1. For Sale: Nauticam Housing + Sony A7C Full Frame + 28-60mm +WWL-1B. $6,775

    Purchased new in 2021.  Well maintained.  Soaked in fresh water after each use and blown dry afterwards.  Never flooded.

    Camera never used above water.

    Kit contains every part required to run the Camera, 28-60 lens and WWL-1B with bayonet mount.

    This equipment shows minimal signs of wear including:

    • The usual Nauticam water marks.
    • Light scratch on housing LCD view port as shown in photos.
    • Wear marks on outside of WWL-1B as shown in photos.
    • Small rub on WWL-1B glass as shown.  I don’t notice this in my photos, but it’s possible that different light angles may show it slightly.

    Parts List:

    • Sony A7C Camera + 28-60 Lens = $2098
    • Nauticam Housing=$3,508
    • Port (37165) = $591
    • Zoom Gear (37163) = $281
    • WWL-1B (83202) = $1,595
    • Plastic cap for WWL-1B not included, but a Nauticam neoprene WWL-1B dome cover is included at no extra charge.
    • Bayonet Port mount (83250) = $114
    • Vacuum Valve and pump(25624) = $334
    • Optical Fiber Connector for INON type (90164) = $76
    • Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for Sony (26302) = $328
    • Extra Sony Battery (NP-FZ100)= $78
    • Nitecore Sony Battery charger (charges 2 batteries)= $30

    New Price Total=$9033

    Used Price Total=$6,775

     

    Preference will be given to folks purchasing the entire kit.  I will also consider parting out once Camera and Housing are sold.

    USA Buyers Only

    Payment by Venmo/Paypal.

    Shipping and insurance paid for by buyer.

     

    Sample photos from this kit posted to Instagram (@jayseaphotos) from March 2021 - Present.

    I would be happy to answer any questions you have or provide more photos.

    Package.jpg

    Housing-front.jpg

    Housing-back.jpg

    Housing-open.jpg

    WWL-front.jpg

    WWL-back.jpg

    WWL-top.jpg

    WWL-bottom.jpg

  2. I’m interested in the port and zoom gear if you end up parting out the kit. And maybe a couple of other bits. I’ll keep watch. 

  3. I bought this exact entire set new 1 month ago! Wow why didn't you post this 1 month earlier...

    Can I ask why you're selling it and what you're switching to instead? I think I read your thread here before deciding to get mine also

     

  4. 1 hour ago, mochikat said:

    I bought this exact entire set new 1 month ago! Wow why didn't you post this 1 month earlier...

    Can I ask why you're selling it and what you're switching to instead? I think I read your thread here before deciding to get mine also

     

    Looks like our timing didn't align :)

    My view is this is one of the best compact kits available, and I absolutely recommend it.   After diving with this kit for a year, I find myself ready to add more ports and lenses for local shore diving.  With the recent price increase of Nauticam, my budget is guiding me to consider all housing options.  I have not decided on a specific housing or camera yet, or whether new or used.  I plan to stay mirrorless and full frame though.

  5. I have split this kit into three packages:

    **Preference will be given to purchasers of Package 1, then Package 2, then Package 3.

    Package 1: Full Kit $6,775

    • Sony A7C Camera + 28-60 Lens = $2098
    • Nauticam Housing=$3,508
    • Port (37165) = $591
    • Zoom Gear (37163) = $281
    • WWL-1B (83202) = $1,595
    • Bayonet Port mount (83250) = $114
    • Vacuum Valve and pump(25624) = $334
    • Optical Fiber Connector for INON type (90164) = $76
    • Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for Sony (26302) = $328
    • Extra Sony Battery (NP-FZ100)= $78
    • Nitecore Sony Battery charger (charges 2 batteries)= $30

    New Price Total=$9033

    Used Price Total=$6,775

     

    Package 2: Camera & Housing $4,839

    • Sony A7C Camera + Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens  = $2098
    • Nauticam Housing=$3,508
    • Vacuum Valve and pump(25624) = $334
    • Optical Fiber Connector for INON type (90164) = $76
    • Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for Sony (26302) = $328
    • Extra Sony Battery (NP-FZ100)= $78
    • Nitecore Sony Battery charger (charges 2 batteries)= $30

    New Price Total=$6,452

    Used Price Total=$4,839

     

    Package 3: Port & Optics $2,310

    • Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens = $500
    • Port (37165) = $591
    • Zoom Gear (37163) = $281
    • WWL-1B (83202) = $1,595
    • Bayonet Port mount (83250) = $114

    New Price Total=$3,081

    Used Price Total=$2,310

    image.gif

  6. Converted to this exact config last September just prior to Nauticam price-hike. I like it a lot and so far has done well.

     

  7. Added Package 4 option.

    **Preference will be given to purchasers of Package 1, then Package 4, then Package 2, then Package 3.

    Package 4: Everything except Camera and Lens $5,200

    • Nauticam Housing=$3,508
    • Port (37165) = $591
    • Zoom Gear (37163) = $281
    • WWL-1B (83202) = $1,595
    • Bayonet Port mount (83250) = $114
    • Vacuum Valve and pump(25624) = $334
    • Optical Fiber Connector for INON type (90164) = $76
    • Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for Sony (26302) = $328
    • Extra Sony Battery (NP-FZ100)= $78
    • Nitecore Sony Battery charger (charges 2 batteries)= $30

    New Price Total=$6,935
    Used Price Total=$5,200

  8. You are tempting me from deviating from my plan of building my A7Siii kit. Video is my focus though. Hmmm.

    Edited by rileym21
  9. I have parted out the kit.

    Remaining items and prices as shown.

    Nauticam Housing=$2595

    WWL-1B (83202) = $1,175

    Sony A7C Camera + 28-60 Lens = $1,575

    Sony A7C Camera = $1,350

    Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens = $375

     

     

    USA Buyers only.  Buyer pays shipping + 1.5% PayPal fee

  10. Is it all gone ?

  11. Hi @diverbrad

    The following items are still available.

    Remaining items and prices as shown.

    Nauticam Housing=$2595

    WWL-1B (83202) = $1,175

    Sony A7C Camera + 28-60 Lens = $1,575

    Sony A7C Camera = $1,350

    Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens = $375

  12. All pieces of the kit have been sold.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.