Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Storage of underwater housing for a long time : Leave or remove O-ring?

Started by turandot ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Storage of underwater housing for a long time : Leave or remove O-ring?

4 posts
  1. I would like to ask you a question.

    When it comes to storing for a long time the underwater housing, which of these options is the best?

    1- Leave the O-ring and closed housing.
    2- Leave the O-ring and open housing.
    3- Remove the O-ring and store it in a small plastic bag.

  2. I use 3 leaving the o-ring in the housing in a small plastic bag. The housing is closed. 

  3. Sorry, I hadn't seen your topic.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.