Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Cheat sheet for Sony RX100 VII

Started by JR1 ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Cheat sheet for Sony RX100 VII

8 posts
  1. Hi there, 

    I am compiling a cheat sheet for my new Sony RX100 vii, focusing on video settings. Just wondering if anyone has already got one and is willing share?

    If not, I will post mine once completed. 

    Thanks, 

    Jochen

  2. Hi Jochen

    I would love to see this when you have it done!

     

    Paul

  3. Hi Paul, 

    still under preparation. Should have the first version ready in about a month or so. Will take the camera under water in October 2022 (Lembeh/Raja) so the first version won't be based on real experience but should be a good starting point. 

    Cheers, Jochen

     

  4. Looking forward to it!

  5. finally finished my first version.

    Still all very theoretical as I have not had the camera underwater yet. This will all change next week in Lembeh and Raja :)

    I will update the sheet after my holidays but it might be useful for others already. 

    Happy to receive any comments on what settings you are using

    cheers 

    Jochen

     

    Sony RX 100vii_JR.xlsx

  6. This is excellent - thanks for sharing.

    How was your trip?  Any pictures to share?

  7. don't think the link in the previous post works...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.