Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Seacam gear for sale

Started by Iseldur ·

  • 26Posts
  • 26Replies

Read-only discussion

Seacam gear for sale

26 posts
  1. I have read the ground rules and will act on it. 

    Hi ,
    For medical reasons I have to stop diving and therefore stop with my hobby underwaterphotography. Since I started in 2004  I have collected quit some equipment during those years.  Seacam is a good quality brand and almost every piece is exchangeable except the camera housing.  My complete gear is for sale and I will sell preferably direct to endusers . Prices are excluding shipping costs.

    If ypu have some interest , just reply on this topic. I have more pics taken of the subsequent pieces. Let me know if you need it.


    I have taken pictures of every peace and if you need additional information or photo's please let me know.
    Currently I have for sale:
    2 Seacam Seaflash 150D , (S6 connection) each with 2 battery, macro ring,charger and diffuser(1 with red filter) and neoprene covers. Price 1500 Euro each
    If you want more power for wide angle and 2 different (5200 K and 4300K) color  temperature flashes in one! I also sell my
    2 Seacam Seaflash 250D (S6 Connection) with charger and macro ring which  I Sell for 950 Euro's each. Great flashes which I used many times. They will come with a seacam travel hardcase


    4 flash arm sets.  50/150/300  2 sets almost new. Price 150 Euro each for the used ones and 300 Euro each  for the almost new ones
    1 Seacam flash housing where you can include an external flash(with focuslight) 50 Euro
    4 Strobe Cables (S6)  1 new. 50 Euro each
    2 strobe cable S6 to nikonos (new) 60 euro each
    1 Slave sensor (for use with slave flash photography) with strobe cable S6 to N5 100 Euro
    2 Retra Snoots for use with Seacam 150D (one is new) with maskers. Price used is 150Euro and price new is 250 Euro
    Seacam Wet one Diopter and Wet 2 diopter . Price per set  400 Euro
    Nauticam SMC 1 diopter  Price 300 Euro
    Subsee 10 Diopter Price 150 Euro
    PORTS
    Seacam Flatport 75 mm Inclusive optical coating and Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter with neoprene cap:  Price 300 euro
    Seacam  Flatport 90 mm  with neoprene cap Price 200 Euro
    Seacam Flatport 90 mm inclusive Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter with neoprene cap:  250 Euro
    Extra Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter(reserve and new) 75 Euro
    Seacam  Extension ring 3 Cm for Seacam flatport   150 Euro
    2 Seacam  Extension ring 4 Cm for Seacam flatport   150 Euro each
    1 seacam Wide Port with coating with neoprene cap  500 Euro
    1 Seacam Wide Port  with neoprene cap Euro 400 Euro
    1 Secam FishEye Port. This has unfortunately 1 scratch. You cannot see it on the picture but you need to know. with neoprene cap  700 Euro
    1 SuperDome Port with neoprene cap 1500 Euro
    1 Compact Macro port with Coating with Hard pvc cap ( Nearly new state) 1200 Euro
    1 Seacam ViewFInder (normal for on housing) 200 Euro
    1 Seacam Viewfinder 45 degree in protective neoprene bag 1000 Euro
    3 Seacam housings and Spare parts (D300 , D200 and Fuji) 1000 Euro.







     

    20220526_152817.jpg

    20220526_154128.jpg

    20220526_154620_01.jpg

    20220526_154620_03.jpg

    20220526_162029.jpg

    20220526_165258.jpg

    20220526_165845.jpg

    20220526_170107.jpg

    20220526_171925.jpg

  2. Hi,
    The flash arm set`s only comes with two clamps? I`m also looking for spare battery for Seaflash. If you willing to sell one or two out of of the Seaflash set`s please let me know.

     

    Br from Germany

    Markus

  3. Hi Markus thx for the reply. Did i make a mistake? The arms will come with 3 clamps instead of 2. I will make new pictures and change the text next week.

     I like to sell the batteries together with the flash  because they mean added value. I will wait first for other responses. 

  4. Hi,

    okidoki, sounds better. Current pictures show only 2 clamps. May you describe the sign of use on the used arms a little bit more in detail. Interested in two arm set`s, but not willing to pay 600€ for the almost new ones. How much is shipping to Germany (postal code 69214).

    Pitty that you not willing to sell the spare accu.(electronic of one of my spare accu does not work any longer). If you change your mind just let me know.

    Br Markus

  5. Message sent 

  6. Zie pm.

  7. 15 August 2022. The fisheye dome has more than 1 scratch. The scratches are not deep and can be polished. The scratches  did not show up on pictures I have taken.  Attached a photo of a scratch. A smaller one is on the side.

    20220815_181043.jpg

    20220815_183134.jpg

  8. sent you DM

     

  9. On 7/24/2022 at 4:18 PM, Iseldur said:

    I have read the ground rules and will act on it. 

    Hi ,
    For medical reasons I have to stop diving and therefore stop with my hobby underwaterphotography. Since I started in 2004  I have collected quit some equipment during those years.  Seacam is a good quality brand and almost every piece is exchangeable except the camera housing.  My complete gear is for sale and I will sell preferably direct to endusers . Prices are excluding shipping costs.

    If ypu have some interest , just reply on this topic. I have more pics taken of the subsequent pieces. Let me know if you need it.


    I have taken pictures of every peace and if you need additional information or photo's please let me know.
    Currently I have for sale:
    2 Seacam Seaflash 150D , (S6 connection) each with 2 battery, macro ring,charger and diffuser(1 with red filter) and neoprene covers. Price 1200 Euro each
    If you want more power for wide angle and 2 different (5200 K and 4300K) color  temperature flashes in one! I also sell my
    2 Seacam Seaflash 250D (S6 Connection) with charger and macro ring which  I Sell for 350 Euro's each. (Batteries need to be serviced)Great flashes which I used many times. They will come with a seacam travel hardcase


    4 flash arm sets.  50/150/300  2 sets almost new. Price 100 Euro each for the used ones and 200 Euro each  for the almost new ones
    1 Seacam flash housing where you can include an external flash(with focuslight) 50 Euro
    4 Strobe Cables (S6)  1 new. 50 Euro each
    2 strobe cable S6 to nikonos (new) 60 euro each
    1 Slave sensor (for use with slave flash photography) with strobe cable S6 to N5 100 Euro
    2 Retra Snoots for use with Seacam 150D (one is new) with maskers. Price used is 100Euro and price new is 200 Euro
    Seacam Wet one Diopter and Wet 2 diopter . Price per set  200 Euro
    Nauticam SMC 1 diopter  Price 300 Euro
    Subsee 10 Diopter Price 150 Euro
    PORTS
    Seacam Flatport 75 mm Inclusive optical coating and Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter with neoprene cap:  Price 200 euro
    Seacam  Flatport 90 mm  with neoprene cap Price 150 Euro
    Seacam Flatport 90 mm inclusive Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter with neoprene cap:  200 Euro
    Extra Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter(reserve and new) 75 Euro
    Seacam  Extension ring 3 Cm for Seacam flatport   100 Euro
    2 Seacam  Extension ring 4 Cm for Seacam flatport   100 Euro each
    1 seacam Wide Port with coating with neoprene cap  250 Euro
    1 Seacam Wide Port  with neoprene cap Euro 250 Euro
    1 Secam FishEye Port. This has unfortunately 1 scratch. You cannot see it on the picture but you need to know. with neoprene cap  700 Euro
    1 SuperDome Port with neoprene cap 800 Euro
    1 Compact Macro port with Coating with Hard pvc cap ( Nearly new state) 900 Euro
    1 Seacam ViewFInder (normal for on housing) 200 Euro
    1 Seacam Viewfinder 45 degree in protective neoprene bag 800 Euro
    3 Seacam housings and Spare parts (D300 , D200 and Fuji) 800 Euro.







     

    20220526_152817.jpg

    20220526_154128.jpg

    20220526_154620_01.jpg

    20220526_154620_03.jpg

    20220526_162029.jpg

    20220526_165258.jpg

    20220526_165845.jpg

    20220526_170107.jpg

    20220526_171925.jpg

    Update prices 06 november 2022

  10. Hi,

    I was interested in flasharms & spare batteries. But you did`nt reply to my last message regarding postage, sign of use etc..

    Br Markus

  11. Hi Markus ,

    Thx for your message. In your previous message you replied that the price was to high.

    Please make an offer I cannot resist ;-)

    I like to sell the Batteries with the flash.

    With regards John 

     

     

  12. Send you PM 

  13. On 11/6/2022 at 3:14 PM, Iseldur said:

    Update prices 06 november 2022

    Still for sale let me know if you want to negotiate! Please take into account that shipping is expensive outside europe. I prefer dhl because they are more reliable but the choice is made by the buyer.  Have a nice christmas and a happy newyear. 

  14. Hi,

    my offer

    250-€ for 2 seacam flash arms almost new incl. 6 clamps

    150-€ for Nauticam CMC-1

    600-€  for SEACAM COMPACT Port

    including Shipping be to Germany

    Br Markus

    PS Still interested in Seacam Seaflash spare batteries

     

     

  15. On 7/24/2022 at 4:18 PM, Iseldur said:

    I have read the ground rules and will act on it. 

    Hi ,
    For medical reasons I have to stop diving and therefore stop with my hobby underwaterphotography. Since I started in 2004  I have collected quit some equipment during those years.  Seacam is a good quality brand and almost every piece is exchangeable except the camera housing.  My complete gear is for sale and I will sell preferably direct to endusers . Prices are excluding shipping costs.

    If ypu have some interest , just reply on this topic. I have more pics taken of the subsequent pieces. Let me know if you need it.


    I have taken pictures of every peace and if you need additional information or photo's please let me know.
    Currently I have for sale:
    2 Seacam Seaflash 150D , (S6 connection) each with 2 battery, macro ring,charger and diffuser(1 with red filter) and neoprene covers. Price 1500 Euro each
    If you want more power for wide angle and 2 different (5200 K and 4300K) color  temperature flashes in one! I also sell my
    2 Seacam Seaflash 250D (S6 Connection) with charger and macro ring which  I Sell for 950 Euro's each. Great flashes which I used many times. They will come with a seacam travel hardcase



    2  flash arm sets.  50/150/300 . Price 150 Euro each. 

    1 Seacam flash housing where you can include an external flash(with focuslight) 50 Euro
    4 Strobe Cables (S6)  1 new. 50 Euro each
    2 strobe cable S6 to nikonos (new) 60 euro each
    1 Slave sensor (for use with slave flash photography) with strobe cable S6 to N5 100 Euro
    2 Retra Snoots for use with Seacam 150D (one is new) with maskers. Price used is 150Euro and price new is 250 Euro
    Seacam Wet one Diopter and Wet 2 diopter . Price per set  400 Euro
    Subsee Nauticam is sold


    Subsee 10 Diopter Price 150 Euro
    PORTS
    Seacam Flatport 75 mm Inclusive optical coating and Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter with neoprene cap:  Price 300 euro
    Seacam  Flatport 90 mm  with neoprene cap Price 200 Euro
    Extra Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter(reserve and new) 75 Euro
    Seacam  Extension ring 3 Cm for Seacam flatport   150 Euro
    2 Seacam  Extension ring 4 Cm for Seacam flatport   150 Euro each
    1 seacam Wide Port with coating with neoprene cap  500 Euro
    1 Seacam Wide Port  with neoprene cap Euro 400 Euro
    1 Secam FishEye Port. This has unfortunately 1 scratch. You cannot see it on the picture but you need to know. with neoprene cap  700 Euro
    1 SuperDome Port with neoprene cap 1500 Euro
    1 Compact Macro port with Coating with Hard pvc cap ( Nearly new state) 1200 Euro
    1 Seacam ViewFInder (normal for on housing) 200 Euro
    1 Seacam Viewfinder 45 degree in protective neoprene bag 1000 Euro
    3 Seacam housings and Spare parts (D300 , D200 and Fuji) 1000 Euro.

    31 December 2022. Removed some sold items.
    Anyone knows how to remove the pics?

    20220526_152817.jpg

    20220526_154128.jpg

    20220526_154620_01.jpg

    20220526_154620_03.jpg

    20220526_162029.jpg

     

    20220526_165845.jpg

    20220526_170107.jpg

    20220526_171925.jpg

    Removed some sold items from text and attachments.

    Edited by Iseldur — Edit tekst and remove foto.
  16. As requested detailed foto's of the viewfinder

    20230101_125815.jpg

    20230101_125810.jpg

    20230101_125802.jpg

    20230101_125619.jpg

  17. I have read the ground rules and will act on it. 

    Hi ,
    For medical reasons I have to stop diving and therefore stop with my hobby underwaterphotography. Since I started in 2004  I have collected quit some equipment during those years.  Seacam is a good quality brand and almost every piece is exchangeable except the camera housing.  My complete gear is for sale and I will sell preferably direct to endusers . Prices are excluding shipping costs.

    If ypu have some interest , just reply on this topic. I have more pics taken of the subsequent pieces. Let me know if you need it.

    I prefer DHL for shipping( When you live in Europe you can also visit me ) 

    For payments i prefer direct bank transfer. 


    I have taken pictures of every peace and if you need additional information or photo's please let me know.
    Currently I have for sale:
    2 Seacam Seaflash 150D , (S6 connection) each with 2 battery, macro ring,charger and diffuser(1 with red filter) and neoprene covers. Price 1300 Euro each or both 2500 Euro
    If you want more power for wide angle and 2 different (5200 K and 4300K) color  temperature flashes in one! I also sell my
    2 Seacam Seaflash 250D (S6 Connection) with charger and macro ring which  I Sell both for 750 Euro's . Great flashes which I used many times. They will come with a seacam travel hardcase. Theze flashes need battery care.


    2 used flash arm sets.  50/150/300 . Price 150 Euro each for the used ones

     Seacam flash housing where you can include an external flash(with focuslight) 50 Euro
    3 Strobe Cables (S6)  1 new. 75 Euro each
    2 strobe cable S6 to nikonos (new) 60 euro each
    1 Slave sensor (for use with slave flash photography) with strobe cable S6 to N5 100 Euro
    2 Retra Snoots for use with Seacam 150D (one is new) with maskers. Price used is 150Euro and price new is 250 Euro
    Seacam Wet one Diopter and Wet 2 diopter . Price per set  400 Euro
    Nauticam SMC 1 diopter  Price 300 Euro  SOLD 
    Subsee 10 Diopter Price 150 Euro SOLD

    PORTS
    Seacam Flatport 75 mm Inclusive optical coating and Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter with neoprene cap:  Price 250 euro
    Seacam  Flatport 90 mm  with neoprene cap Price 200 Euro
    Seacam Flatport 90 mm inclusive Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter with neoprene cap:  250 Euro SOLD
    Extra Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter(reserve and new) 75 Euro
    Seacam  Extension ring 3 Cm for Seacam flatport   150 Euro
    1 Seacam  Extension ring 4 Cm for Seacam flatport   150 Euro  
    1 seacam Wide Port with coating with neoprene cap  500 Euro
    1 Seacam Wide Port  with neoprene cap Euro 400 Euro
    1 Secam FishEye Port. This has unfortunately 1 scratch. You cannot see it on the picture but you need to know. with neoprene cap  500 Euro
    1 SuperDome Port with neoprene cap 900 Euro
    1 Compact Macro port with Coating with Hard pvc cap ( Nearly new state) 900 Euro
    1 Seacam ViewFInder (normal for on housing) 200 Euro
    1 Seacam Viewfinder 45 degree in protective neoprene bag 1000 Euro SOLD
    3 Seacam housings and Spare parts (D300 , D200 and Fuji) 500 Euro.

    You can also buy everything in one go for 7500 euro.




     

    20220526_152817.jpg

    20220526_154128.jpg

     

    

    20220526_162029.jpg

    

    20220526_165845.jpg

    20220526_170107.jpg

     

     

    UPDATE: 

    20 January 2023 SOLD some items.  Check the list.

     

     

     

     

     

    20220526_154620_01.jpg

    20220526_154620_03.jpg

    20220526_171925.jpg

    Edited by Iseldur
  18. UPDATE PRICE  MAY 2023

    See for details and description the several replies above.

    Currently I have for sale:
    2 Seacam Seaflash 150D , 2000 Euro
    2 Seacam Seaflash 250D   I Sell both for 750 Euro's .
    2 used flash arm sets.  50/150/300 . Price 150 EuroSeacam flash housing 50 Euro
    3 Strobe Cables s6. 75 Euro each
    2 strobe cable S6 to nikonos (new) 60 euro each
    1 Slave sensor (for use with slave flash photography) with strobe cable S6 to N5 50 Euro
    2 Retra Snoots for use with Seacam 150D (one is new) with maskers. Price used is 150Euro and price new is 250 Euro
    Seacam Wet one Diopter and Wet 2 diopter . Price per set  200 Euro
    PORTS
    Seacam Flatport 75 mm Inclusive optical coating and Flip adapter for Subsee or nauticam diopter with neoprene cap:  Price 150 euro
    Seacam  Flatport 90 mm  with neoprene cap Price 100 Euro
    Seacam  Extension ring 3 Cm for Seacam flatport   75 Euro
    1 Seacam  Extension ring 4 Cm for Seacam flatport   75 Euro  
    1 seacam Wide Port with coating with neoprene cap  300 Euro
    1 Seacam Wide Port  with neoprene cap Euro 200 Euro
    1 Secam FishEye Port. This has unfortunately 1 scratch. You cannot see it on the picture but you need to know. with neoprene cap  200 Euro
    1 SuperDome Port with neoprene cap 800 Euro
    1 Compact Macro port with Coating with Hard pvc cap ( Nearly new state) 800 Euro
    1 Seacam ViewFInder (normal for on housing) 100 Euro

    3 Seacam housings and Spare parts (D300 , D200 and Fuji) 300 Euro.

    You can also buy everything in one go for 5000 euro.with travel cases

    send me a pm for more info
    

  19. Hi,

    current announced price of 150.-€ is for one or both flasharm sets? Br MM

  20. good evening PM sent

     

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.