I'm strongly considering a week-long trip to the Cayman islands in January, but I don't know where to go. I have been to Grand Cayman years ago on a cruise ship stop before I was a diver. I at least know some of the Grand Cayman attractions above water.
But I'm looking for something specific here - diving and non-diving in the same location. My fiance doesn't even snorkel, so she has not been going on trips with me that are all diving-related. I need to go somewhere that offers a reasonable amount of things to do for the non-diver. At the same time I want to dive probably 2x/day, in the morning, with a small dive group or even dedicated divemaster and boat. For me, this would be about underwater photography, and I would need not only a boat, but a divemaster who is good at finding small critters for me. Logistics are an issue here as I won't have a car (I assume) and need to get all this done and back to the room by noon-1pm.
In the afternoons, I want to be able to go out with my girl and enjoy the tropical island amenities. Which means there needs to be amenities. My girl hasn't had a vacation since early 2020.
I've heard Cayman Brac is great for diving, but what does it offer the non-diver?