This thread touches on many issues that the OP might not have realised, but here's some info which may help.
Sony 10-20 (and 15) are a "G" or mid range Sony lenses. These are very good in my experience with several of them. Top is "G Master". Google the differences...
Sony 10-18 is not a G. neither is the 11. However the 10-18 features OIS, which may be useful to some shooting Sony bodies without IBIS, such as A6400. No OIS in Sony 10-20, but it does feature 'power zoom' (PZ), just like the cheap 16-50 kit lens.
Dimensions Sony 10-20:
D 69.8 X L 55. FOV 109-70 degrees. Entrance pupil (EP) 45mm from lens flange, or 32mm from housing face / port flange of Nauticam A6400 housing, as measured by me. MFD AF 20cm (manual 13 to 17cm)
Dimensions Sony 10-18:
D 70 x L 63.5. FOV 109-76 degrees. MFD AF 25cm
I've never owned the 10-18, so I don't have an EP figure, but if I had to guess, it would be around 5mm further.
Plenty of people on this site own the 10-18, so I'm sure one of them can give you the EP, so you can judge whether the 10-20 will be OK in a port combo designed for the 10-18.
Reason for emphasis on EP is that you should aim to align the EP with the optical centre of your dome for best sharpness. Increasing misalignment increases the extent of corner softness, or as I prefer to describe it, decreases the diameter of the centre circle of sharpness... Although misalignment by no means prevents you using a particular lens/dome combo.
You can easily measure the EP of a lens by looking at the apparent position of the aperture blades from the front of the lens, and estimating that distance from say, the lens flange. Sounds dodgy, but is no different to estimating how much coffee is left in your cup, looking from the top!! You can easily get within a mm or two...
Measuring the optical centre of a dome port is a little harder, but can be done with a ruler and compass (that's the compass you drew circles with in primary school, not the one on your phone...).
I've bought a 10-20 to use underwater with my A6400. Unfortunately an incredible string of lousy weather and now medical issues have prevented my testing it underwater. I WILL get to it...
I have calculated that with my 140mm dome, Nauticam housing and 34.7mm N85 to N120 adapter, the alignment will be +3mm; i.e. very good (perfect would require an extra 3mm extension, which is obviously not available).
One thing I noticed is that I seem to get closer MFD with AF (17 vs the quoted 20cm). Doesn't sound much, but every cm closer makes a big difference for CFWA.
Finally, Phil mentioned that some Sony cameras allow you to customise buttons to control the power zoom on the 10-20. Unfortunately the 6400 is not one of these. I suspect the feature is confined to FF Sony bodies (I don't know about the A6600). So if you want zoom, you will probably need to buy a zoom gear...
Oh, and you heard right - the Sony 16 and WA / fisheye adapters are not good enough for serious stills, though fine for the socials or video. I bought and sold mine.