Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Best wide angle lens choice for Canon 10d and Ike housing

Started by critter ·

  • 43Posts
  • 43Replies

Read-only discussion

Best wide angle lens choice for Canon 10d and Ike housing

43 posts
  1. Does anyone know if there's going to be a POTW category of 'Brick Walls' anytime soon? Cos I've got some great shots!

     

    Here's the 100% crops. They're post processed only with an appropriate amount of unsharp mask. From top left clockwise it's crops from the top left corner, top right, centre crop, bottom left (the least sharp).

  2. surprisingly you like it :( but not "superb", confirm?

  3. I think it's pretty good, although the more I look at that bottom left corner the less I like it. Superb? Not quite, but that's why I provided the crops so that you can decide for yourself!

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.