Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Just wanted to say hi, in the new setup!

Started by derway ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Just wanted to say hi, in the new setup!

8 posts
  1. Guess I'm first. Hi everybody.

  2. Guess I'm first.  Hi everybody.

     

    I'm trying to be the first to get my Avitar back up.

  3. ok, I will take third then...

  4. Wow,

     

    Cool new look! Guess I'm 4th :D

     

    - John

  5. All the CA people replying to this thread... :D

     

    Hey John, you get my PM on DDnet?

     

    ~Matt Segal

  6. Hi Matt.

     

    This is my second attempt at this post. The first time it showed the new thread, with my post at the bottom, and then it went away...

     

    I don't think I ever had an account over at digital diver. I went over and tried to get it to send me a new password, and it says it never heard of no "derway"...

     

    So anyway, what's up?

     

    Don

  7. This is my second attempt at this post.  The first time it showed the new thread, with my post at the bottom, and then it went away...

     

    This is very strange...I replied to your initial post...I guess both of ours disappeared? <_>

     

    Eric!!! :D

     

    I don't think I ever had an account over at digital diver.  I went over and tried to get it to send me a new password, and it says it never heard of no "derway"...

     

    I PMed John, not you. ;)

     

    So anyway, what's up?

     

    Diving this Saturday on the Explorer (CalBoatDiving) to Santa Cruz/Anacapa...you ever do any local stuff?

     

    ~Matt Segal

  8. Hi all. New format seems nice.

     

    Frogfish

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.