After 1000 dives in the Andaman Sea I finally got my first whale shark. A 7-8m female at Richelieu Rock with with the top of her tail missing, and she posed very nicely for me.
Nice stuff. I really like how you put the gallery together of shorts. I usually end up with cuts that are too big to deliver through the web becuase of their length. Nice camera work also.
Very nice.
Nice stuff. I really like how you put the gallery together of shorts. I usually end up with cuts that are too big to deliver through the web becuase of their length. Nice camera work also.
Whether I'm making a DVD or a short for the net, keeping the length of the video down is always my biggest problem. If you get a lot of good footage of something it can be so difficult deciding what to leave out. For internet shorts you've just got to be ruthless.
Thanks for the compliments folks. I'm glad you like the movie.
Nick
after diving years in burma and similans you finally get one at Richelieue, you sure diserved it after so many years.
very nice footage, especially the frontal take and nice cutting work