Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Shameless Self Promotion!!

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Shameless Self Promotion!!

6 posts
  1. I have had a brief bio and small portfolio added to the Aquatica website.

     

    Shows about 20 shots or so of what you can do with the D70...

     

    Even has a cheesey photo of myself on there...i so much would rather be the photographer than the model.

     

    Just go to www.aquatica.ca then over to photogallery

     

    All cheapshots on the photo of me are welcome here....bring it on! :)

  2. Here is a clickable link

     

    http://www.aquatica.ca/gallery.html (I found that the images wouldn't load in Apple's safari, but works fine in other browsers).

     

    I like the in your face macro shots. Real attention grabbers.

     

    Alex

     

    Mauricio and Magnum - separated at birth?

    Edited by Alex_Mustard
  3. Mike

     

    Underwater photographers are ten a penny. Now if only you could cook....

  4. Why John....are you looking for a wife??!!

  5. Can you make gravy?

     

    (I wish I had not started looking at this web-site. It's going to use up so much time!)

  6. Mauricio and Magnum - separated at birth?

     

    Maybe it is tom seleck's UWP AKA ... stage name Tom .. Photo name Mauricio.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.