This is what my Subal dealer told me. When I first placed the order about 7 weeks ago, the first batch of ND2 was already gone. The second batch which went into production sometimes end of March early April was ready for shipment sometimes at the end of April/early May. Supposedly 40 were made. Mine arrived in Thailand last week, it was one of the second batch. I have no idea if all 40 are gone by now or if there are still some available from Subal and I have no idea when the third batch will be produced.
As far as Nexus goes, one of my divebuddy ordered an unpainted one which already arrived a couple of weeks ago. The other buddy ordered a regular one, supposedly, currently still under production but is expecting it in the next 10-14 days (according to our local Nexus dealer, they ordered a total of 8, all sold ).
I played with the Nexus a bit and it is very nice as well. Although I have to say that I still like Subal better (well, I am biased, at least about $us8500 biased anyhow
)