Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

My first post here

Started by Ana Rodriguez Blanco ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

My first post here

9 posts
  1. My name is Ana, I live in Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain. I started with underwater photo three years ago with a Bonica Multisnapper camera, and since august 2004 I'm using an Olympus C5060.

     

    In the island where I live we have a lot of underwater life, beautiful sea landscapes and a very especial and clean blue water, is a good place to enjoy diving and photography.

     

    I'm sure I will learn a lot in this forum, there are great photographers here!

     

    Regards.

  2. Welcome Ana :blink: ....we'll look forward to seeing some of your pictures from the Canary Islands :huh::)

     

    Karl

    Edited by kdietz
  3. Welcome onboard.

    Its will be interesting to see what the Canary Islands have to offer, I herd only good things about diving there.

  4. Bienvenida Ana,

    Wetpixel is a great site full of resources. I'm sure you'll be able to learn, and at the same time teach us a lot! :blink:

    Hope you enjoy your stay here.

    Saludos,

    David.

  5. Hi Ana and welcome. :blink:

    Looking forward to seeing your shots and learning more about the Canary Is.

  6. Bienvenida abordo Ana

     

    He visto fotos tuyas en otros foros. Algunas hechas en Punta Prieta creo recordar. Me llamo mucha la atención la calidad de las mismas teniendo en cuenta los medios que usas..... enhorabuena.

     

    Saludos de otro chicharrero

  7. Buenas! nice to have you join us, hope to see your work one day.

     

    Cheers

  8. Bienvenida abordo Ana

     

    He visto fotos tuyas en otros foros. Algunas hechas en Punta Prieta creo recordar. Me llamo mucha la atención la calidad de las mismas teniendo en cuenta los medios que usas..... enhorabuena.

     

    Saludos de otro chicharrero

    Que tal! Una alegria encontrarme por aqui con gente de la tierra :blink: Efectivamente, tengo bastantes fotos en otros foros, concretamente en forobuceo.com, en Fotonatura y una galeria en la pagina de marenostrum.org, todas con fotos de Tenerife y alguna del Hierro. Aun no tengo flash externo pero estoy a la espera de recibirlo, de momento, si, me voy arreglando con la camara y carcasa a secas.

     

    Un barazo y gracias por tus palabras!

  9. Thanks to all of you for your welcome messages :blink: I have just uploaded a gallery with 20 pictures of Canary Islands underwater life, I hope you like it! It is in "Members Gallery". All the photos have been taken with an Olympus C-5060, no external flash (I'm about to receive my new strobe) and for some of the macro photos I used a close-up lens, Inon UCL-165.

     

    Enjoy it, thanks a lot!

    Edited by Ana Rodriguez Blanco
Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.