Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Making Slide Shows?

Started by NWDiver ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Making Slide Shows?

8 posts
  1. So I don't have Adobe use JASC PaintShop. Need software that can make a slide show with music. Would be great if it could "edit" music. Then burn to a CD. I have a program called NERO but it caps you at 99 slides, which only takes about 15minutes to show. Any suggestions?

  2. you could use pic2exe, here:

    pic2exe

    allows you to do most of the things you were looking for, but it's only for windows, it does not run or create anything for apple machines....

    you then use Nero or other cd/dvd burning software.

    hth

    /paul

  3. I use ProShow Gold

     

    Karl

  4. NWDiver,

     

    ScubaStu just posted a great slide show of the Philipines here at wetpixel: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8372&hl= and he created it with ProShow. It can give you a good idea of what you can do with that program.

     

    Cheers,

    David.

  5. check out iView Media Pro, you can download, edit and output your images . Including as a slide show, with music, stills, moving images, and you can either run it from the program or save the whole thing as MPG movie. Check it out at : http://www.iview-multimedia.com/

  6. Roxio Easy Media Creator is a suite of imaging programs. It includes a nice slide show program. You can also chain mp3s for longer shows. The program also will, at your request, space the slides and transitions to fit the length of any music you choose from your mp3 collection. It also includes the capability to burn CDs, Video CDs, DVDs and other formats. Considering its capabilities, I find it very easy to use in most circumstances.

  7. For PC users, Pro Show Gold is great, it generates .EXE files, VCD's, DVDs and web shows, but unless you're running a Windows emulator on a Mac, you're out of luck.

     

    Best one I've seen for transitions and motion effects, also let's you blend stills, video and music.

     

    I built the Philippine slide show with Pro Show Gold as well as my wedding album.

     

    Stu

  8. That was a great slide show! I downloaded a trial version, it looks like what I am looking for. Much better than the version of NERO I am using.

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.