Hi
I just have read Alex Mustads on Unterwater Photography Web Magazine
Test of the new UR Pro Shallow Water CY Filter, SWCY.
Its seams that this filter is Perfect for me (I take Photos between 0 - 8 meters)
Now I own a Hoya FL-D nad the question is if I need the filter.
I hope Alex will read this topic becauce I know that he have experince with all the filters.
One more question.
When I have, for the first time, attach the Inon Dome lens unit to the UWL-100.
I have attach the shades off the domelens so that they are vertical.
Later when I have put the Hoya FL-D Filter I see that the shades are not vertical any more. Thats becauce the filter have not a complete thread alignment.
So I have re-align the shades. The Problem is that not every filter have a
Complet alighment so this will continue to be a problem and realign again & again is not a solution ... one day i will flood my Lens :-(
They told me that the beter way is to pop the filter element out of the ring and drop it in the housing. This will be also a better solution optically.
But how I stabilizate the filter inside the Olympus PT15 Housing??
Regards Lambis



