Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Good morning all . . new member just signed up :o)

Started by Zorrr2 ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

Good morning all . . new member just signed up :o)

11 posts
  1. Have been diving for many years and have a LOT of pics to share. Have posted my first gallery . . please visit and enjoy . :o

    Edited by Zorrr2
  2. Welcome to Wetpixel Mark :D:)

     

    Nice collection of shots from Roatan.....I especially like the swimming seahorse....nice catch :o

     

    What camera rig are you using?

     

    Karl

  3. Using an Oly C5050 in a PT-105 housing and a INON 220 Strobe . . . this was my first reall good use of this setup since I picked it up. Very pleased with the images . . but I still have a LOT to learn . . :o)

  4. Welcome, looking forward to your input

  5. Have posted my first gallery . . please visit and enjoy  .    :o

    Am i being dumb .. i was looking for this first gallery that is mentioned and then commented on .. i can't see a link anywhere ? what am i missing ?
  6. Giles,

     

    I am also dumbfounded by this post. Either Karl and Zorrr2 are playing a joke on us, or we cannot find our way through wetpixel anymore...

     

    David.

  7. It took me a few extra clicks as well to find it. Go to Community Galleries on the main page, then Member's Galleries. Zorrr2 's gallery is the last post.

    Edited by dmoss
  8. My married status requires that I must be a mind reader :o:D

     

    Karl

  9. Hi Mark, welcome to Wetpixel Forum! Well, you have a fine collection at your gallery, I liked the blue triggerfish, the purple vase sponge and the first one with 2 shrimps the best. That pic (Shrimp3) has a beautiful composition, I liked it a lot!

     

    Congratulations for your shots, thanks for sharing! :o

  10. Nice pics Mark! They brought back memories of my trip to the bay islands. :o

     

    David.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.