Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

I have been a Wetpixel member for a year!

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 16Posts
  • 16Replies

Read-only discussion

I have been a Wetpixel member for a year!

16 posts
  1. Just noticed that my join date was June 2, 2004 so guess i am a day or two late, but hey i am on Yap time...

     

    Anyways just thought i would say i have certainly enjoyed perusing the board over the last year, learned some tips and tricks, hopefully shared a few with others, made some good contacts with other folks on the board, have been introduced to the work of some truly fantastic photographers, met a few of you at DEMA last year, and it gives me a good place to surf when i am bored of video editing....

     

    So here is to another good year coming up and hopefully meet a few more of you if anyone ever fins their way out to Yap!

     

    Mike

    ps don't i get a free coffee mug or something for being a one year member?? :D

    Edited by MikeVeitch
  2. Hi Mike,

     

    I've enjoyed and learned from your posts over the last year. As a bonus, you often seem to put a grin on my face.

     

    The mug is in the mail :D

  3. Well thanks Anthony, i am glad my sarcastic ways have made one person laugh...i knew i liked living in Oz (way back in the 90s) for a reason!

  4. Congratulations, Mike! You've become quite a force here in our community. :D

     

    I'll work on that coffee mug.

  5. Thanks Eric, i am quite glad i found Wetpixel when i did and truly enjoy being a member of the community.

     

    Mmmmmm just thinking about Wetpixel coffee in the mornings.....

     

    Mike

  6. Hey Mike,

     

    Looks like I will be passing through in the next few weeks.

     

    If you can get the art sorted ( Eric's approval ) I can get a mug printed and to you on the way through.

     

    best

     

    Peter

  7. Peter, you're coming out this way? Great to hear, coming for the Critter Hunt at the end of the month? Look forward to meeting you.

     

    I was just joking about the mug....but...i think the Wetpixel.com banner would be a cool look on a nice white mug!

    Now then....what else do i need from Oz.......:D

  8. I have thought for some time that there should be some Wetpixel merchandise available. I would like a WP Tshirt!

    Alex

    p.s. Its been good to get to know you, Mike. PLus thanks for your help and opinions.

  9. I totally agree. CafePress will make nice mugs or shirts with current artwork.

     

    What do you say Eric, can you set it up ?

  10. YES. Argh.

     

    On my list. I keep using that as an excuse, but it WILL happen. I'll get on it when I return from Grenada on the 17th.

  11. Laughing over here... :D

     

    Sorry to open such a can of worms Eric! :D

     

    Mike

  12. ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE:

     

    http://www.cafepress.com/wetpixel

     

    Images are all high enough resolution -- but I haven't ordered anything yet, so I can't vouch for quality. I'll order something after the 17th of June, when I return (which is also when I'll make a more public announcement of Wetpixel crap available for purchase).

     

    I'm also working on a getting Wetpixel devil hood like the one I'm wearing in the photo. :D

     

    Help with cafepress ideas:

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8625

    Edited by echeng
  13. Thanks Eric! My mug is on its way :D

     

    I would love to see one of those wetpixel thongs... :D

  14. Just noticed that my join date was June 2, 2004 so guess i am a day or two late, but hey i am on Yap time...

     

    Mike

    ps  don't i get a free coffee mug or something for being a one year member?? :P

     

    Hi Mike, after I saw your message I checked my joining date, and it was just 2 weeks before you (May 15, 2004), so I want one of those freebies too!! A wetpixel t-shirt would be fine! ;)

     

    Luiz

  15. Me to, Me to... One year member now :)

     

    This is without doubt one of the best forums available regardless of subject. A big thanks to Eric, Alex, James and the rest of the gang that hangs here.

     

    I don’t drink coffee so no mug is needed here :):)

     

    Peter

  16. Hey Mikes, I'll get you a mug, it's broken in pieces and includes a tube of China Glue (postal service was gonna break it anyway :) ) it take less space and is cheaper to mail :):)

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.