Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

A few shark shots...

Started by bmyates ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

A few shark shots...

5 posts
  1. While we're waiting for better quality photos from Laz and some of the other photographers on last week's Shearwater shark trip (run by Jim Abernathy), I've posted a few (to my website) I took during the two days I was aboard. Can't wait to go back and spend a full week!

     

    Here's a link:

    http://www.seattleyates.com/UW%20Photos.htm

  2. Hi Bruce,

     

    After your tiger shark closeup, the image links are broken. They point to your temporary internet files folder on your C Drive.

     

    I like the others though. Very different white balancelook than the images I captured.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Hi Bruce, very nice shots......how was the Helicopter ride?....everything OK?

     

    Karl

  4. After your tiger shark closeup, the image links are broken.

     

    Thanks, James. I have no idea what was wrong, but I deleted them all (in Frontpage) and re-added them again, and now they seem to work. This whole web-publishing thing is a real black box to me, so I'm always amazed when ANY of it works! :P

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.