Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

NDR, but has water in it.

Started by Craig Ruaux ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

NDR, but has water in it.

4 posts
  1. Wow - upper south falls is awesome! That green is so bright it hurts my eyes.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. I'll say - very specci indeed!

  3. That green is so bright it hurts my eyes.

     

     

    Thanks! I actually hadn't seen the coloUrs properly when I put up the gallery, I was in a hurry and did a straight default NEF -> JPG convert using Nikon View, then resized, converted to sRGB and posted them... They have not had any sharpening yet, which was not such an obvious issue when looking at them on a laptop screen in the Portland airport.

     

    ColoUr wise they look a bit agressive on my profiled monitor now I am home. I need to do some work and replace them with sharper versions.

     

    Managed to find a house to buy, now just got to find the requisite multiple thousands of dollars for closing costs. Anyone want to buy a house in College Station??

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.