Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Aladin AirZ O2 and INON Z220 (F)

Started by _Andre_ ·

  • 21Posts
  • 21Replies

Read-only discussion

Aladin AirZ O2 and INON Z220 (F)

21 posts
  1. Hey guys

     

    I have used an Aladin ZO2 for around 4 years (the computer battery was changed a couple of months ago after 600 dives); and a pair of Inon 220s for the last 8 months. I can't say as I have noticed any problems. If the computer/transmitter lose sync this has always re-established itself with a few seconds.

     

    On a couple of occasions I have found, after the dive, that no remaining tank contents data has been recorded - but I have never been able to estabish why.

     

    Just as a matter of interest, I have found the tec support for the Aladins provided by Scubapro - and before them, Uwatec - in the UK to be excellent.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.